Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The End

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The End

    Just a little FYI


    I will no longer be posting on the non sports forum, or on any topic not directly sports related.

    My will has been broken tonight, when I express my opinions on here, I thought people knew they were just my opinions, but I was wrong.
    I will clear up any confusion; Any view expressed by me is solely held by me, no one else, no one, has the same views as I do, so please do not hold anyone in connection to me to the same morals and ideals of which I agree.

    I feel like most of you will be happy for me to longer be letting my views heard, and thats okay. Im not offended.
    I am only offended when people assume that anything I post, reflects on my family whatsoever. I am a 22 year old young adult. I have developed my worldly view all on my own by now, and that encompasses all my views, every single one.

    But, one person knows what this is about, and I only want you to know that you have destroyed a young man hopes of changing the wrongs in the world, or even attempting to make any wrongs right.

    Be careful what you post on here, people will use these posts in actual conversation, they will take things out on context, they do not share the whole story and all the facts. I am not mad at this person, I know they werent mean, or offensive or vulgar or inappropriate on what they sad, but I am disappointed that you would assume what I believe is held by anyone other than I.

    and for the record, I do not do drugs, I have done bad things in the past, I have learned from what happens when being involved in that lifestyle.
    Although I am in favor of marijuana legalization, that does not mean I currently smoke marijuana.
    I do not smoke marijuana, but I do think it should be legalized. Just because I think it could help America out a lot does not mean I smoke marijuana. that was just another fyi

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The End

    You are getting soft man. Say what the hizell you want to say,and F the haters. You have as much a right to your opinion as anybody else. Strange hearing this from me after some of the differences of opinion we've had over the years,huh? Your family shouldn't be brought into anything. Your views,morals,beliefs...etc are yours,not your families. What a sad place this is becoming. As for your view on Mary Jane,i'll say this: Alcohol does 10X the damage that pot does,and I'll leave it at that (btw I don't do pot either before somebody mislabels me too). At the end of the day,you don't owe anybody on here anything-no apologies. You'll answer to one and that's it-just like the rest of us (and you'll never see him on a meaningless internet forum-something that is supposed to be done for fun). That's my hakuna matada on it anyway.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The End

    I appreciate it unchained, I really do, but I do not want my family to be brought in to anything, its just not worth it, people questioning my family about my posts on here, it makes it too much trouble and drama, my family doesnt deserve that, so out of respect of them, i just cant.


    but once again, thanks unchained. i bout called you canes, cause of the old name haha

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The End

    I really don't know what went on or said, I missed something or it was on the OT...doesn't matter anyways, none of my biz. But I wanted to say that you're a **** good poster on really anything you post in, you contribute more than most of us. You and I really couldn't stand each other when I came on here a few years ago lol, but then I realized we had a lot more in common and you're a really down to earth guy. We bumped heads and a lot of it was my ignorance back then. Now I see why a lot like you on here, even though some disagree a lot, you got a lot of respect from a lot of us buddy. I understand your reasoning for wanting to leave, but I hope you reconsider all of this. I don't know what was said, but it sounds pretty f'd up and again, I understand why you would want to not want to do that(I respect the hell out of that) but its not your fault that someone wants to sink to that level. I appreciate and enjoy your posts, I know I'm not the only one, you always make good points and always contribute to the thread. This is one poster that really doesn't want to see you go man.




    Matt

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The End

    Now who the hell am I suppose to argue with about the evils of Islam and lies of evolution?

    If it was me I'd post ugly things about whoever did this, you know, start rumors about their unhealthy relationship with their great dane and things like that

    All kidding aside, sorry to hear you ran into real problems due to a message board. That really sucks.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The End

    At least it only took you 22 years to realize that.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The End

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    and I only want you to know that you have destroyed a young man hopes of changing the wrongs in the world

    Is this a serious post?
    GO VOLS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •